Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday in Santorini

Today was pretty good. I took the bus into Fira, walked around, found a shirt I wanted, and talked to the owner of a jewelry shop for about 2 hours. His name was Thanos and we had a nice talk - he'd lived in the US previously and other places around the world. We had a really nice chat and I think I may hang out with him and his friends tomorrow for the festivals in Fira.

Tonight there will be lots of parties on the beach at midnight when church gets out so I will probably be going to those for a little bit. Not too much to report today...hopefully tomorrow.

I wanted to rent an ATV to go see the sunset in Akrotiri, but I realized I didn't have my license and mom still hadn't emailed it to me so I'm stuck here and I can't get one tomorrow b/c everything is closed for Easter. (Including internet).

Well, I'm tired so I think I'll take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment