Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday and Saturday in Agrinio

Pictures: 1) Anna's balcony, 2) Anna in the park, 3) me on the swing




On Friday Anna and I got up around 10, ate a leisurely breakfast of toast, jam, cookies, milk and oranges, and then went for coffee with her boyfriend Chris at a pub. I taught them how to play gin (but I think they have a similar game here because they got it right away and beat me four times). lol



After that Anna and I came back to her house and had lunch with her mom and step-dad. They made an amazing meal of meat patties with salad and potatoes and bread. It was really good - Harry (her step-dad) promised he'd give the recipe to Anna to translate it for me (for the meat).






After that Anna and I watched Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Supernatural online. We sat around talking until Chris came to pick us up again and we went out to the same pub where we sat around talking and met her best friend and her boyfriend. We didn't get back until almost 1 am, and I was so tired I went straight to sleep.




Today I didn't wake up until 11:15 and after breakfast we walked into the city centre and did some window shopping. I didn't find anything, but it was nice to walk around and see everything. On the way home we went through a park that was really nice and swung on some swings. lol We came back to the hosue for a lunch of fish, salad, bread, and potatoes. Anna had to go to Fairytale Land (the name of the playground thing) for work, but her mom or Harry will take me there in a couple hours to join her (otherwise I'd get bored waiting around for 5 hours).


Now I'm watching "The Reader" on Anna's laptop while I type this on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment