Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bargain Hunting

Pictures: Ashley and me at the Indian Restaurant, the coat I got at Rokit

While everyone was in class yesterday I found a great consignment shop called Rokit. From the outside it looks just like a boutique, but the prices were amazing. I ended up only buying a knee length wool coat for 16 pounds (about $22), but I'm so glad to know about the store since most clothes in London are so overpriced.

It was a gorgeous day again and I walked around the Covent Garden area enjoying the sunshine. I stopped in a few other stores like Urban Outfitters and H&M, but didn't buy anything. I had a pleasant walk home and then finished reading "As You Like It" which, by the end, made me tired so I took a nap. At 7 pm I rolled out of bed and everyone was going to get Indian food for dinner, so I decided to come. I was not looking my finest as I'm sure you'll notice from the picture Katie K. took of Ashley and me. I only got garlic nan (flat bread) at the restaurant because everything was pretty spicy, but the bread was quite good.

Today was just class. Nothing too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment