Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks to all my visitors


I've been frequenting Connolly's lately - love that Irish pub - why did I just now discover it?? Went with Jamie and Mitchell and we met Tommy - who just happens to be friends with everyone who works there. It's been fun dancing and staying out late like a real college student! lol

Also went to Sports Connection the other night with my 4 cousins - Logan, Mark, Michael and Brian - and Lieselotte who came to visit me in Charlotte. I suck as ski ball, but I tried - I won a fun plastic ring. lol

Everyone's been coming to see me since I leave in a week - I'm so grateful to everyone!
Heather, Krystle, Stephen, Lieselotte, the 4 Bailey brothers, Megan, Aunt Coleen, and everyone in Charlotte whose made time to spend with me. You all better stay in touch!

My best friend Tiffany is also amazing, btw, so this is a tribute to her and her amazing xmas present (the camera that all my Europe pics will be taken with).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment