Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Post

Hi Everyone! This is going to be my new blog where I will post day to day (or you know, as much as I can) about my travels through Europe. I will also post the emails I send out to my email list serve and pictures :) My next post will prob. be all my contact info for when I'm gone.

Just a head's up: I leave for London January 9th at 8:35 pm - you cannot call my former cell number after this unless you want to speak to my mother ;) lol We're leaving it activated so I can keep my number, but I won't have it with me! My new number will be 704-557-0224 (this is a skype number and will call my computer anywhere I am in the world). This will be just like a normal phone number. I will call people from this number as well.

I return from Madrid, Spain on July 7th, 2009.

Love to everyone and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment